Monday, December 13, 2010

What Vintage Lizzi-Kay is all about!!

Hello fellow bloggers!

This blog's main focus is to give you a taste of what I'm about including my love for vintage wear, sewing, styling and FASHION in general!! What I plan to accomplish is to join different aspects of my inspiration and creativity to inspire others. 

Vintage Lizzi-Kay is to promote other artists, designers, stylists and to overall inspire others to follow their dreams through their own creativity and passions.

Stay tuned, for there is more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collectable Vintage Rings

Collectable Vintage Rings

My Styled Vintage Pieces

I played together with some vintage pieces from my wardrobe and did a small photo-shoot in my house just for fun!! Most of the pieces are vintage thrift store finds and others are pieces from popular retail stores like Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and Target. Jewelry is all designed by me!! View & Enjoy!!








Vintage dress
This dress is a thrift-store find. My earrings and rings are self made.

This denim jacket, shirt, necklace and luggage are all thrift-store finds. Earrings and rings are self made.

Pink denim shorts are thrift-store finds.