Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some of my Favorite Thrift Stores/ Consignment Shops


These are various places where I go to get my vintage pieces and consignment pieces that are located in the city…hope you are able to check them out!!
·         Philadelphia AIDS Thrift located at 514 Bainbridge St., Philadelphia, PA
·         Salvation Army Thrift Store located at 2140 Market St., Philadelphia, PA
·         Buffalo Exchange located at 1713 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA
·         Retrospect (consignment/ vintage shop) located at 536 South St. Philadelphia, PA 19147
·         Circle Thrift is located at 1125 S. Broad St., Lower Level
And not only can you find nice vintage pieces in the city, but you can also locate some pretty nice thrift shops/ consignment shops outside of the city.  Neighborhoods like Radnor, PA., Pennsauken, NJ., Collingsdale, PA., etc. are great places to start!! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collectable Vintage Rings

Collectable Vintage Rings

My Styled Vintage Pieces

I played together with some vintage pieces from my wardrobe and did a small photo-shoot in my house just for fun!! Most of the pieces are vintage thrift store finds and others are pieces from popular retail stores like Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and Target. Jewelry is all designed by me!! View & Enjoy!!








Vintage dress
This dress is a thrift-store find. My earrings and rings are self made.

This denim jacket, shirt, necklace and luggage are all thrift-store finds. Earrings and rings are self made.

Pink denim shorts are thrift-store finds.