Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Artistic People Around the City!


I recently met a cool group of girls this past Sunday at Odunde festival.  Their style was captivating and I had to say something to them!  Their names are Wytia Sade, Kiesha K., and Rita Lynn.  Wytia is an Aspiring Stylist and you can find some of her work on her blog www.psFashionablyReal.blogspot.com, Kiesha K. is also an Aspiring Stylist and Rita Lynn is a Dancer/Model.  These ladies all have style that I admire!  They also mentioned to me that they soon would see themselves in NYC following their aspirations and I wish them well!  I got a few pics of them together showing their clothing and their jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collectable Vintage Rings

Collectable Vintage Rings

My Styled Vintage Pieces

I played together with some vintage pieces from my wardrobe and did a small photo-shoot in my house just for fun!! Most of the pieces are vintage thrift store finds and others are pieces from popular retail stores like Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and Target. Jewelry is all designed by me!! View & Enjoy!!








Vintage dress
This dress is a thrift-store find. My earrings and rings are self made.

This denim jacket, shirt, necklace and luggage are all thrift-store finds. Earrings and rings are self made.

Pink denim shorts are thrift-store finds.